“The focus of the Junior Ski Program is on having fun, getting outside, and developing technical skills for skate skiing. I can drop my kids off for lessons, take a ski, and then everyone has lunch together. It is a wonderful family- and community-feel.”
~Uschi Hill, Parent, Mt Shasta
Junior Ski Program starts January 14th, 2017
January 14, January 21, January 28, February 4, February 11, February 18
The Nordic Junior Ski Program focuses on technical ski skills, team building and leadership development.
To register please contact 415-233-1651 or email@example.com
- Six consecutive Saturdays: Jan. 14th through Feb. 18th.
- Two Groups: We will have two age groups: ages 7 to 11 and a 12-16.
- Time: 2:00 – 3:30. Please arrive by 1:45; gearing up a group of kids takes time. Pleas arrive by 1:15 for first day sign ups.
- Cost: Cost: $60 non-member/$50 member (per student). Includes gear for six Sundays. Scholarships available, contact 415-233-1651 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seasonal Rental: $50. If you want your children to have access to gear on days other than Sundays.
- Parent Volunteers: It helps our instructors to have parents help out. Please volunteer a couple of times during the season. Look for the sign up sheet.
- Snacks: Always helps to have a healthy snack break. Please volunteer to bring a snack a couple of times over the season. We’ll have a sign-up sheet.
- Parent Committee: We like to get feedback and guidance from parents. We are thinking of having a committee that meets twice per year (once pre-season and once post-season) to gather feedback and help us shape the program in the future. Let Mellen know if you can participate.