2017 Nordic Programs and Events
- Nordic Youth & Junior Skate Programs ~ Starts Saturday, January 14, 2017 ~ visit our Junior Skate Program page for details http://mtshastanordic.org/junior-skate-ski-program
- Free Senior Ski & Snowshoe Day~ Sunday, February 26th 2017 ~ 10AM-3PM w/Lunch from 12-1PM. No Experience Necessary ~ Call Stacia Anderson at (530)261-1811 or email stacia.anderson@mthastanordic to reserve your spot. “Senior” is 60 years or older, but we won’t be carding 🙂
- Backcountry Film Festival: January 7th, 2017 ~ At the Sisson Museum ~
Doors open at 5:30
Show starts st 6:30
Kids 10 & under free
Snacks, Beer & Wine
Pre-sale tickets from the Fifth Season are available, limited tickets will be available at the door the night of the show.
- Shasta Disabled Sports Day: Sunday, February 5th, 2017
- Free Ski & Snowshoe Days for US Veterans: March 16th-19th
Free ski and snowshoe rentals also available – with a
reservation. Please contact the Mt. Shasta Nordic Center
at email@example.com for rental
availability and to reserve. Thank you for your service.