2016 Nordic Programs and Events
- Nordic Youth & Junior Skate Programs ~ Starts Saturday, January 9, 2016 ~ visit our Junior Skate Program page for details http://mtshastanordic.org/junior-skate-ski-program
- Free Senior Ski & Snowshoe Day~ Sunday, February 28th 2016 ~ 10AM-3PM w/Lunch from 12-1PM. No Experience Necessary ~ Call Justi Hansen at 530-925-2359 or email justi@mthastanordic to reserve your spot. “Senior” is 60 years or older, but we won’t be carding
- Backcountry Film Festival: January 9th, 2015 ~ At the Sisson Museum ~
Doors open at 5:30
Show starts st 6:30
Kids 10 & under free
Snacks, Beer & Wine
Pre-sale tickets from the Fifth Season are no longer available, but tickets will be available at the door the night of the show.
- 2016 Oregon Interscholastic Ski Racing Association (OISRA) Nordic Junior State Championships: January 30, 2016
- Shasta Disabled Sports Day: Sunday, February 7th, 2016
- Free Ski & Snowshoe Days for US Veterans: March 17th-20th
Free ski and snowshoe rentals also available – with a
reservation. Please contact the Mt. Shasta Nordic Center
at email@example.com for rental
availability and to reserve.
Thank you for your service.